3. PRIVATE COACHING
MF Tennis Private Individual Coaching is designed for players of all ages and abilities to push their Tennis to the next level.
MF Tennis Individual Coaching is designed for players of all ages and abilities to push your Tennis to the next level. One on one time has proved to show improvements at a much faster rate and can be a vital tool for anyone looking to take their Tennis more seriously and smash those individual goals!
Who will benefit from private coaching?
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM PRIVATE COACHING?
- Children from as young as 4 through to adults
- Players who show a passion to improve
- Players looking to improve specific areas of their game
- Players of all standards looking to push their game to the next level
- Players who learn better individually rather than in groups
- Fun and enjoyable sessions, focusing on developing all areas of your game
- Personal training programmes and goal setting to ensure you reach your goals
- Specific technical sessions to ensure perfect technique
- One on one goal setting meetings and tournament schedules
Constant communication with parents and players
HOW LONG ARE THE LESSONS?
- 5 options available; 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours
- Cost will vary depending on length of session and coach
- Sessions are arranged at a mutual time for you and the coach
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
MF Tennis provide modern and comprehensive coaching programmes for kids aged 3 – 18 years. The programme will help make tennis more relevant, accessible, welcoming and enjoyable for more kids. We know that the younger a child picks up a tennis racket, the more likely they are to continue to play throughout their lives.